In an attempt to quell my anti end of summer emotions I decided to write a small list of things I'm looking forward to when I move back to school at the end of this week.
2. Savers - The best vintage stop in my college town!
3. Tights! - I'm convinced that a cardigan & tights make any outfit better and this should probably be my number one because slipping on a pair of tights is my favorite thing about fall!
4. My friends - Summers in my hometown are lovely because I get to see my family but most of my friends live by school so I'm happy to see them again!
6. Clinical - It feels weird to not put a stethoscope to my ears for a whole three months (eek!). I'm excited to jump back into it again & do my first rotation on an delivery ward!
6. My Senior year of college - I don't know where all the time went but I'm so happy that after this year I only have one semester until I'm an RN.
Are you excited for school to begin or are you wishing summer will never end? And if you are excited, what are some things that you're looking forward to for fall?